What is the Campus Portal?
Campus Portal is our tool for parents to access instant, online, timely and secure student information. Class schedules, assignments, attendance, discipline, course registrations for next year, report cards and transcripts. Campus Portal is a means to further promote educational excellence by enhancing our program of communication with parents and students.
Who is eligible to have a Campus Portal account?
Parents of current students are eligible to activate a Parent Portal account, after agreeing to the terms and conditions of use.
Using the GUID/Activation Key to Create Usernames and Passwords
The Activation Key is only needed the first time the users access the portal. After that, the activation key will not work and the username that was created should be used to log into the Portal.
1. Go to the Portal Login page: https://campus.fhsdschools.org/campus/portal/francis.jsp
2. Under the First time using Campus Portal? “If you have been assigned a Campus Portal Activation Key” choose click here. This option is only used the very first time the portal is accessed.
3. The Click Here link will display an Activation Screen. Enter the 32 character activation key provided on the provided by your school.
4. Click the Submit button. The activation key will be verified, and when approved will display a screen to create the User Name and Password.
5. Enter a User Name. It is best to use an alphanumeric (letters and numbers) user name.
6. Enter a Password. Again, it is best to use an alphanumeric (letters and numbers) password that is at least (6) characters long.
7. Enter the password a second time in the Verify Password field.
8. Click the Create Account button. This will create the username and password. The username and password will be verified, and upon approval the portal account will be created. Use the Click Here link on the account creation page to enter the user name and password to access the Portal information.
Subsequent Portal Access
After the activation key has been used to create a portal account, it will no longer be valid. Users will subsequently log in to the Campus portal using their unique User Name and Password